An applicant seeking admission to any program at GUB has to collect an application packet from the Admissions Office for specific information regarding application procedures by paying BDT 500.00 (five hundred) only. The application form is also available on GUB website at www.green.edu.bd.
The applicant has to submit the completed application form along with the following documents to the Admissions Office:
· Recently taken 2 (two) copies of passport size and 2 (two) copies of stamp size color photos.
· Duly attested photocopies of all certificates, mark-sheets/transcripts, testimonials, etc. at all levels.
Admission Requirements for Undergraduate Programs
A candidate must fulfill any of the following requirements for admission to an undergraduate program at GUB:
· S/he must have at least 2nd division or a minimum GPA of 2.5 or an equivalent grade separately in SSC and HSC or equivalent public examinations. However, if the candidate has a minimum GPA of 2.0 in either of these examinations, his/her cumulative GPA of the two examinations must be at least 6.0.
· S/he must have passed at least 5 subjects in the O-Level and at least 2 subjects in the A-Level examinations. In these two examinations, the candidate must have a minimum GPA of 4.0 or grade ‘B’ in 4 of the 7 subjects and a GPA of at least 3.5 or grade ‘C’ in the rest.
· A candidate for BA in Music, Fashion Design and Fine Arts, and Graphics must have a minimum GPA of 2.0 separately in SSC/O-Level and HSC/A-Level or equivalent public examinations.
· A ward of freedom fighter (s) will be considered eligible for admission if s/he has a total GPA of 5.0 in SSC and HSC or equivalent public examinations.